Monday, July 26, 2010

blessings

For those of you who have been praying, thank you! I feel SO much better and was able to work a full day today. I am reminded to thank the Lord for the many unseen blessings in our lives... you know, those blessings we forget exist until the Lord somehow alters them. Things like... air (Boy, life could be very short.), food (You'll realize how much you miss it if you're ever on Ciproxin for three days, believe me. Toast never sounded so good.), sleep (It's difficult while running to the bathroom, although I think I nearly mastered it. Practice makes perfect, Dad always said.), and especially health. All this to say, God is good!

It has been awhile since I've given the photo update, so here it is... enjoy!

Danshui

A few weekends ago, we headed out to Danshui,
a small, costal town on the outskirts of Taipei.
It was beautiful.

 

we loved the ferry ride

139

the Pacific... on this side of the world

the boardwalk

a Danshui sunset

the bridge at Fisherman's Wharf

You all are constantly in our thoughts and prayers... love to you!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...