Wednesday, June 1, 2011

featuring Level C...

Storywriting is an integral part of my classes, and I love watching my students develop in creativity. I thought their unintended humor too enjoyable to keep all to myself.

Best one-liner:

The cowboy is sit on cactus and he ouch!!!!!!!!!

the wheels are turning.

Disclaimer: these are all unedited

A long time ago, an Indian and a cowboy met in the park. The Indian shot the buffalo with bow and arrow. Cowboy said, "Wow, not me, I didn't ues the gun." They took the buffalo to the hospital. So, the buffalo didn't die.

[Sean]


One day, the Indian ate a buffalo. They so liked buffalo. Cowboy liked buffalo too. He saw Indian have a buffalo. He think, "I want that buffalo." He wrote a letter. Indian saw that cowboy is so so so so so so so so bad. He have a gun. He want play basketball. He catch a ball and jump and win. He's so happy. And he think, "The Indian is not bad. I don't want a buffalo. I want a basketball." Indian is so so so so so so so so so so happy. Evening, Indian is slept in the teepee. Indian have so many bows and arrows. They ate buffalo.


[Jonathon]


One day, an Indian and a cowgirl met in the park. They read the book, sang a song, took a walk. The Indian loved the cowgirl, but the cowgirl didn't love the Indian, so the Indian was sad.

[Tyne]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...