Thursday, March 23, 2017

What It's Like to Raise My Young Kids Overseas



I have three kids, all 4 and under. And six months ago, we moved across the globe.
To be honest, some of the thoughts I’ve had are:
Am I crazy?
Am I irresponsible?
Definitely not, I’m so equipped to not only raise my own kids but also to write a fantastic blog post about how I do it so well!
I’m sure there are many others who’ve been overseas longer, who have golden nuggets of wisdom on parenting overseas.
But all this aside, here are some reflections from a fresh-on-the-field, young mama of three on what it’s like to raise my little ones overseas.

They have losses too.


Before we left, many people told us how wonderful it was that we were moving overseas when our kids were so little. And truly, they are right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...