Saturday, October 23, 2010

made it back

I know many of you have been praying about my visa situation and we are very thankful for your prayers. The Lord enabled me to get to Manila and get a new visa that will make it possible for me to get the necessary working permit here in Taiwan. We were extremely nervous about all of this, but the lady that I dealt with was great! She went above and beyond to help me get this visa. I got back about 2:30 Thursday morning.


The trip itself was an adventure. I was able to stay with some missionaries, who I had never met, and they were truly hospitable. It is amazing what an incredible missionary network there is. While in the Philippines, I had the chance to meet up with a number of different people who I either knew or knew of. This enabled me to learn about the Philippines and the various ministries that operate there. In fact, I can't wait to go back, except this time Beth is going to go with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...